Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sneak Peeks April 12th, 2012

I've dabbled on a couple of the in-progress paintings that I showed you last week in  Sneak Peeks April 6 finished up one painting "Celebration", and finished a small painting which might be the start of a new series, you can see all about that on my last blog post .  I also made a panicked run out of town to my art supply store when I realized that I wouldn't have time to pick up any canvases for at least two weeks perhaps longer.  (Yes I panic at the thought of running out of canvases).   So with those clean new canvases tempting me (I know I should hide them in the closet....but they keep calling to me...yes I know I'm weak)  I of course had to start two new paintings....could they wait for me to finish up the others....no of course not.  The unfinished in-progress works grows and grows.


No comments:

Post a Comment