Tuesday, August 19, 2014

191/365 Captured Moments - Acrylic Painting - Standoff

Having fun with color!

Yesterday after working on this piece I came across the following quote.

 "Unless you do something beyond what you have already mastered you will never grow."  Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Which leads me to admitting that I  fear color!  Yes that's one of my guilty secrets, (we won't get into the others) I can match color which isn't a problem when I work on realistic paintings, but when it comes to changing color I have issues, this goes so far back that I can clearly remember my older sister always telling me my clothes were clashing.  
That being said I have decided to work on color for a bit with this being my first attempt at moving out of my comfort zone.






No comments:

Post a Comment